- About us
- Our partners
- News & events
Anyone with a commitment to inspiring healthy eating can show their support by becoming a member of Nutrition Australia.
Join Nutrition Australia today to be part of a reputable organisation that provides credible information to the community about food, nutrition and health.
As a member of Nutrition Australia you will:
- get the latest nutrition news, events and research in the members enewsletter
- have opportunities to volunteer with Nutrition Australia
- get discount entry into Nutrition Australia seminars, webinars and events
- join a credible nutrition education organisation
- receive communication from your local division
- get 10% off educational resources and products
- get 23% off Healthy Food Guide magazine
- and have access to members-only content, including past enewsletters, National Nutrition Week kits and seminar presentations and Healthy, Tasty and Wise podcasts.
In most instances, your Nutrition Australia membership is tax deductible if it’s relevant to your profession
Student / Concession membership
Concession membership is available to full time students and pensioners. Please note that concession identification must be provided by those wishing to become a concession member.
Meet a member – Kathleen Dullaghan, public health nutrition professional
I first joined Nutrition Australia when I took a career change into public health, and was studying my Masters. On my first day volunteering, my fellow volunteer offered me a job as a research assistant, and I never looked back!
I have since worked in diabetes prevention, community-based health promotion, nutrition and food systems and even academia. Years down the track and with an established career, I remain a loyal member of Nutrition Australia but for different reasons.
My Nutrition Australia membership keeps me on top of the latest information, resources and services that Nutrition Australia provides for the public, which means I can refer my clients, community groups and individuals to reputable nutrition services and resources.
I know I can rely on Nutrition Australia to always deliver quality for the general public, and of course it is the first membership organisation I suggest students join and become involved with!
Nutrition Australia services and activities include:
- Public information and advisory services
- Displays, workshops and seminars
- Liaising with food industry
- Publications/Posters/Resources on topical issues
- Community based programs for schools, childcare centres and outside school hours care
- Submissions to government committees on subjects including national and state food and nutrition policies, dietary guidelines, food standards and future strategies
- Workplace health promotion programs
- Networking with other recognised nutrition and health organisations
- Media liaison and advocacy