As a Nutrition Australia member you will be part of an organisation which has earned a reputation as a reliable source of information on food, nutrition and health. Additionally, you will be supporting the promotion of scientifically based nutrition information in the community.
As a member of Nutrition Australia you will:
- Receive six e-newsletters per year (in addition to current communications that you receive from your state Division)
- Have free access to Healthy, Tasty and Wise podcasts
- Have free access to Nutrition Week Kits, and slideshows and presentations from Nutrition Australia events
- Be eligible to receive a 10% discount on all Nutrition Australia publications
- Receive discounted entry to Nutrition Australia seminars and events
- Be kept up to date with developments in research in the areas of food, nutrition and health
- Be kept up to date with food and nutrition issues and government initiatives
- Have more opportunities to undertake volunteer activities with Nutrition Australia
- Be associated with a credible nutrition education organisation
In most instances, your Nutrition Australia membership is tax deductible if it’s relevant to your profession.
Rules of Association and General Objectives
To become a member you need to support Nutrition Australia’s Rules of Association and General Objectives:
- To be an independent and authoritative body that aims to promote the health and well-being of the Australian people by encouraging them to make informed food choices;
- To base all activities on scientific principles and knowledge related to human nutrition and dietetics, and food science technology