As a Nutrition Australia member you will be part of an organisation which has earned a reputation as a reliable source of information on food, nutrition and health. Additionally, you will be supporting the promotion of scientifically based nutrition information in the community.
In becoming a member of Nutrition Australia National, you will automatically become a member of your local State Division. Members resident in SA and Tas are managed by Victorian Division and members resident in NT are managed by Queensland Division.
As a member of Nutrition Australia you will:
- Receive monthly e-newsletters (in addition to any communications that you receive from your state Division)
- Have free access to Webinars, for Members only
- Be eligible to receive a 10% discount on all Nutrition Australia publications
- Receive discounted entry to Nutrition Australia seminars and events
- Be kept up to date with developments in research in the areas of food, nutrition and health
- Be kept up to date with food and nutrition issues and government initiatives
- Have opportunities to undertake volunteer activities with Nutrition Australia
- Be associated with a credible nutrition education organisation
In most instances, your Nutrition Australia membership is tax deductible if it’s relevant to your profession.
Please note that a “recurring” membership means your membership will be renewed automatically on the anniversary of your joining, using the original payment method. You will be sent an automated email to confirm the renewal.
Rules of Association and General Objectives
To become a member you agree to support Nutrition Australia’s Rules of Association and General Objectives:
- To be an independent and authoritative body that aims to promote the health and well-being of the Australian people by encouraging them to make informed food choices;
- To base all activities on scientific principles and knowledge related to human nutrition and dietetics, and food science technology